Plan Academy’s digital certificates explained
Plan Academy issues digital certificates from Accredible, along with a hard-copy mailed to our graduates – digital certificates give you the ability to always have your certificate(s) at your fingertips, when needed.
Here’s What Digital Certificates Are and How You Can Use Accredible to Your Advantage:
- Your certificate can be verified by your potential/current employer in one click, minimizing the risk of duplication and false certification.
- You can easily share your achievement(s) to your social networks, especially on the ‘license and certification’ section on your LinkedIn profile to showcase as a proof of skill to prove credibility.
- Embed your certificate to your email signature in one click.
- You can always access your certificate by the URL provided at time of issue.
- You can set your certificate to private and share with certain people or make it public and use the search-ability feature to have your achievements discovered on search engines and viewed by all. (Making your digital certificate visible will allow you to gain references from employers, colleagues, or peers who can attest to your knowledge and support your accreditation.)
- You have the options to download or upload to your social media, personal website, etc., as “evidence items”.
- Print a high- quality PDF version of your certificate at anytime.
- You also have the option to add supporting files, projects, videos, references to your certificate page as associated evidence items.
Click here to view John P6 Planner’s digital certificate to see what your certificate will look like and the features.
Job Market Insight
Another great feature is the ability to view the job market insight list that displays positions in the US job market that require a Primavera P6 Professional V 18 Core Curriculum certificate. Simply click on the drop-down arrow “More” and then click on “More Information” to find the job market insight.
Next to that drop-down menu you can see the one-click options to share your certificate, email, embed, download as PDF and update the privacy.
Finding Your Digital Certificate on Plan Academy:
- From the My Dashboard page, click the “My Certificates” link in the right-hand menu.
- You’ll see all of your certificates listed on the My Certificates page.
- If you don’t see a certificate that you think should be there, try clicking the “Refresh Certificates link” to see if it will populate.
NOTE: if you have marked your digital certificate “private” on Accredible.net it will not be visible on your My Certificates page in your account. Only certificates that are “public” can be shown.
How Do I Change the Email Address Attached to My Certificate?
The email address that is attached to your credential is important. If you want to get it changed, you will need to contact us at email@example.com.
Which Email Address is My Credential Attached To?
Your credential will be attached to the email address your credential was sent to.
Corrections To A Digital Certificate
If there was a misspelling of your name on your certificate, simply contact us with the correct spelling and we’ll make the necessary correction.
If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help.