- Login into your account at Planacademy.com.
- Go to the course and workshop lesson that you would like to submit.
- Scroll down to the blue box titled “My Uploads”.
- Click on the “Choose file” button.
- Your PC’s file folder will pop-up. There you will find and select the correct workshop file to submit and click open. You should now see the name of your file in the text box.
- Click on the grey “Upload” button and the page will reload with your file.
- To confirm this, scroll down the “My Uploads” box to see your file listed.
Side Note: If you uploaded the wrong file, no worries. Simply click on the delete button and follow the same instructions to upload the correct file.
If you’re having trouble with this or if it’s not working, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll be happy to help.